Everything you need is included:
- Laser cut llama image, frame and smaller geometric pieces (all unfinished)
- Paint - choose 6 colors (see image for choices 1-55)
- Wood glue
Instructions (not in a particular order):
- Place (don’t glue yet!) the smaller pieces in the frame so you can decide how you want to paint them
- Paint the frame
- Paint the pieces
- Glue the frame to the background
- Glue the individual pieces When choosing paint colors, make sure to choose one color for the frame!
Please make sure to let us know your 6 color choices (1-55) at checkout!
Measures approximately 9”. Please note, if you select not to include the paint/brush/glue you will only receive the wood. This would be a great girls night, party project, virtual craft night, etc! Colors will vary slightly based on the computer monitor.