Everything you need is included:
- Laser cut state image, frame and smaller geometric pieces (all unfinished)
- Paint - choose 6 colors (see image for choices 1-78)
- Wood glue
Instructions (not in a particular order):
- Place (don’t glue yet!) the smaller pieces in the frame so you can decide how you want to paint them
- Paint the frame
- Paint the pieces
- Glue the frame to the background
- Glue the individual pieces
When choosing paint colors, make sure to choose one color for the frame!
Measures approximately 10” depending on the state.
Please note, if you select not to include the paint/brush/glue you will only receive the wood.
This would be a great girls night, party project, virtual craft night, etc! Colors will vary slightly based on the computer monitor.