• Laser cut flower and pieces, frame and background piece (all unfinished)
• Paint - choose 6 colors (see image for choices 1-78)
• Wood glue
- Place the smaller flower pieces in the frame so you can decide how you want to paint the petal pieces. Paint the petals.
- Paint the flower frame and outline
- Paint the square background
- Glue the frames to the painted background
- Glue the individual petal pieces
When choosing paint colors, make sure to choose one for the flower and square frame, one for the background and four for the flower petals.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to specify which is the background color so enough is sent to you!
Measures 9” x 9”.
Upon checkout, please include your 6 color choices (1-78). It is only necessary to include the color numbers.
This would be a great girls night, party project, virtual craft night, etc!
Colors will vary slightly based on the computer monitor.
Be sure to check out the other coordinating DIY flower paint kits!