Everything you need is included:
- Laser cut water lily image, frame and smaller pieces (all unfinished)
- Paint - choose up to 8 colors (see image for choices 1-55)
- Wood glue
Instructions (not in a particular order):
- Place (don’t glue yet!) the smaller pieces in the frame so you can decide how you want to paint them
- Paint the frame
- Paint the pieces
- Glue the frame to the background
- Glue the individual pieces When choosing paint colors, make sure to choose one color for the frame!
Please make sure to let us know your color choices (1-55) at checkout!
Colors used for the example are: 36 (white), 32 (bright blue) mixed with white to lighten, 23 (pink blossom) mixed with white, 44 (shamrock) mixed with white and 52 (gold) for the frame.
Measures approximately 9” x 10.5".
Please note, if you select not to include the paint/brush/glue you will only receive the wood.
This would be a great girls night, party project, virtual craft night, etc! Colors will vary slightly based on the computer monitor.